July 7, 2014 - OOTD

As a college student, I rarely splurge or go shopping for clothes. I always look for sales and low prices! I'll even share with you where I got these steals! I would definitely wear things thrifted, and I kind of just throw things on that is available to me in my closet. My style always varies - I will be wearing a dress one day, athletic wear another, or just jeans and a blouse topped with a button-down. Nonetheless, nothing I own is outrageously overpriced, and what I wear depends on the duties I have that day. Today, I was scheduled for Yoga at 5pm, so I waited to go to the gym in the afternoon after all my classes. Therefore, I threw on an outfit that is cute and sophisticated.



 Accessories:
Steve Madden Sunglasses: Burlington Coat Factory for $10!
Gold MK-Looking Watch: Target for $20 (splurge)
Ring: Present
White Hair Bow: Forever 21 $2


Outfit:
Cobalt Blue Button-Down: Hollister for $12 (Black Friday Shopping)
Lauren Conrad Floral Zip-Up Top: Kohls for $18
Jeggings: Walmart for $5!
Cobalt Blue Sandals: Target $12


0 comments:

Post a Comment