Liebster Award




I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sophie @ http://saundersthings.blogspot.co.uk! Thank you so much for this nomination! Go check her out!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person/people who nominated you, and link their blog in your post.
2. Display a picture of the Liebster award (the cover photo of this post) in your post.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person/people who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about you.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers - this is to help out other new bloggers trying to get out there!
6. Make up your own 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
7. List the rules in your post so they know what the Liebster Award means.
8. Don't forget to let the people you nominated know that they have been nominated, and send them a link to your blog so they can get the information.



Sophie Asked:

1. Who is your blog inspiration?
    The gold is inspired by Kate Spade's designs.

2. If you could change your hair for one day, what would you want to do?
    I would do anything to it! I have never dyed my hair, only had haircuts. I would want to ombre my hair so very much, but I am too big of a scaredy cat to try...

3. What was the best concert or gig you've ever been to?
     I don't know if this counts, but I was an extra in Pitch Perfect 2, and their performances were on point! I cannot wait for the premiere on May 5, 2015!

4. Where did you go on your last Holiday?
     Last Holiday? Hmm... I don't think I've had an actual holiday since I left for college. Last place I traveled to is Disney World in Florida for my Senior trip.

5. If you could meet any three people, alive or dead, who would they be?
    I would want to meet my great-grandparents.

6. What's your most wished for Christmas present this year?
     A sweet camera to take awesome pictures for my blog :)

7. What product would you recommend most to people?
     I am in love with my Macbook. It is very efficient and a great investment.

8. Favorite word to use?
    "Hello!" Let me tell you a little story... Growing up, I was very shy. I wouldn't do anything myself where it involves people. But nowadays, I am more social and outgoing. I see it a lot in myself, which is surprising, but I am proud of myself. I grew out of my shell, and I'm not afraid to say hello or work up a conversation.

9. Last book you read?
    Haha! If you know me, you know that I hate reading! I know, it's weird and sad... but the last book I read was probably for senior year: Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham

10. What advice would you give to people wanting to start a blog?
      Stay consistent with posting (something I need to improve on), and find your niche - something your passionate about or where you have a unique perspective - to target your own audience and to keep people's interest.

11. What do you do to cheer yourself up on a bad day?
      SHOPPING or just one phone call with Scott can cheer up any day :)

Eleven Facts:
1. A new camera is on my Christmas List for better blog pictures.
2. For almost all my non-adult life, I hated the color pink. Now it's one of my favorite colors.
3. First thing I do, when I enter a store, is check out the sales rack.
4. You can pretty much find me in any social media as SamanthaMgh (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest...).
5. My favorite part of the school year is school supply shopping.
6. The only country I have visited is the Philippines.
7. I have more lip products than anything in my "makeup collection."
8. I want to start getting into jewelry. Specifically, earrings and statement necklaces.
9. I wish I had started blogging my senior year of high school.
10. I am scared to start a new TV series on Netflix because it will consume my life.
11. I want to learn more recipes to make tasty home-cooked meals.

Questions For You!
1. What's on your Christmas/wish list?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. What inspired your blog name?
4. Which blog post are you most proud of?
5. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would you be?
6. If you can succeed at one thing (anything you desire), what would it be?
7. What is one favorite thing that you own?
8. What is one thing you look forward to this Christmas/Holiday?
9. If you can have any animal in the world as your pet, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
11. What advice would you give to someone wanting to start a blog?

Sorry if you nominees have already been nominated, but it's a new set of questions - feel free to skip or answer! My nominations are solely based on people who follow me on Bloglovin' due to the lack of time I have to browse new blogs. I follow everyone who follows me, and it is the best way for me to see your blog! I love reading different content from different bloggers, and if I could nominate everyone, I would! But unfortunately, I can only nominate up to 11 blogs...

My Nominations (In No Particular Order):
1. Gloria @ http://thatsocallife.com
2. Isabel @ http://itsisabelmary.blogspot.co.uk
3. Holly @ http://www.rockonholly.com
4. Kayla @ http://sunshineproblems.com
5. Laura @ http://lauannxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
6. Jessica @ http://perfectfixations.blogspot.com
7. Sophie @ http://youngbritishfemale.co.uk
8. Mandie @ http://modestlymandie.blogspot.com
9. Imke @ http://pastellics.blogspot.com
10. Leonie @ http://justleonie.blogspot.co.uk
11. Sammie @ http://sammiepeers.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. I want a good camera this Christmas as well - being able to take good quality photos for the blog would be awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I am getting the Nikon d3300 this Black Friday! I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. I love this post about you, these are some very interesting facts! I am also very grateful that you tagged me, thank you so much, it's really sweet of you!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I've already done a couple of these but I'd love to answer the questions you asked (questions are always so fun) so I'll be sure to do that and will schedule that to go up in the coming weeks. Thanks again for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete