Moving into my new apartment!



Packed up the car and headed to my new place! 

Today, I got to see my apartment for the first time and move in! I did not get to unpack and settle in, but I did move around my room how I wanted it to be. Look out for an “Apartment Room Tour!”
Our day started at 6:30am when we packed up the car and the drive was two hours long, but I was ready to get my keys to my apartment and move in!



As mentioned in a previous post, I said I wanted the theme of my room to be gold and pink, but I still have not found the perfect comforter. I have pink and gold throw pillows and I am thinking of a white comforter.

What do you think?

I feel like I cannot maintain a white comforter, but I want to try. I do not want my bedding to be a random color, but I do not want it to be gold or pink because of the overlying pillows.

HELP ME!

Anyways, this Saturday I will be settling in! Perfect! It’s my blogging day! I might do a vlog or something of the sort. I love watching people settling in their apartments. Is that weird? I like seeing how people transition a strange piece of space to their own cozy nook. 

Welcome to my Humble Abode!

It’s so weird having an apartment off campus. This is my first time living away from school, so we will see how this goes. I like the idea of being independent, but boy is it going to be stressful! Rent. Insurance. Electricity. All sorts of things that seem foreign to me. It all comes with growing up into a responsible adult, I guess. Yay me.


After a long morning of carrying bins and checking-in, my mom and I stopped at Panera Bread for lunch!

YUM...

0 comments:

Post a Comment