Desk Tour! (+Two Easy DIYs)



WELCOME TO MY DESK SPACE!

It's finally perfect!

I have been working to complete my desk space for the past month, and everything is set! As you can see I have a lot of wall decor which I love because they inspire me and motivate me! 


Here's a closer look:


I really did not want a lot on my desk, but as you can see it can get cluttered. I usually do not have that many books on my desk, but I kept some material I was studying for the night before on my desk. It is exam week, so it was perfect that my desk was complete. Other than that, the lamp, some sticky notes, and my letter 'S' are the only things I allow to be left on my desk. 


I wanted to easily access my writing utensils - highlighters, pens, colored pens, pencils - when studying but to keep them off the desk I got this shelf from Hobby Lobby to display them on. Nifty, huh? I separated them using plastic mason jars that were on sale at Wal-Mart. 

WALL DECOR:


Little reminders, inspirational sayings, and hopefully pictures will be displayed here on my cork boards in front of me.

  

Above my desk space are multiple wall decors. I have my DIY flowered "S" in the middle with surrounding quotes and pictures. I cut out "Sam I Am" in different colored and designed card stock. I really wanted to personalize my desk area.

Behind my chair hangs a motivational poster that says "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." by Albert Einstein. A perfect quote for me. Along this wall, I also have "Kate Spade" inspired gold dots and another cork board. I don't know what to hang up on this board yet. Any suggestions?

DIYs:

 

For my Kate Spade wall (which also expands to my closet wall and bathroom), I used these gold "sequins" from Hobby Lobby, and they are a little over an inch and a half in diameter. You just tape (I used mounting tape) them randomly on your walls and the outcome is very #KateSpade.


As for the flowers on the cork board, you just take some push pins and flowers (I always get mine from the Dollar Tree) and hot glue them together. Stick them on your cork board, and it is instantly girly-fied! 

Stay focused this year and study hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment